Front-end developer bij T Comm Telematics
As a Junior Front-End Developer you will be part of a development team right from the start. A go-getter who would like to work for the market and knowledge leader in ‘Internet of Trailers’? Someone who fits well in our nice team of T Comm Telematics engineers and who likes to be challenged every day to develop innovative products to innovate and digitalize the Transport market? In addition, you also pick up your own stories in the sprints to make T Comm Telematics a little better every day. Your strong analytical skills will come in handy!
Then we are looking for you!
What are your responsibilities?
- Collaborating within an Agile team in sprints.
- Developing, maintaining and debugging our platform.
- Completing and maintaining various integrations.
- Coming up with beautiful, creative and well-tested solution for our microservices using latest technology.
- Collaborating with the engineers of the Hardware Development Team to come up with the best solutions.
What requirements do you meet?
- You are a team player and thrive in a multidisciplinary team.
- Proactive, motivated and able to come up with solutions independently.
- Experience with Node.JS, REACT and 5+ years of front-end experience (commercial or private).
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
- You enjoy learning new skills and technologies.
- Knowledge of REACT Native
- You have a loyal attitude towards product and company
- You feel responsibility for your work and the platform
- You think in solutions
What do you get in return?
Other terms of employment
- Flexible working hours, working from home, nice Christmas package;
- Pension and Travel allowance;
- Type of employment: full-time, part-time, indefinite;
- Be part of an entrepreneurial and fun team!
Please note! Acquisition in response to this job is not appreciated.
T Comm Telematics is the market leader in certified wireless trailer telematics solutions. You can always contact us by phone on working days for all your questions. We are happy to help you.